This year has been really life changing for me, it is partly why I haven’t been here much… I started working on the cinema industry, I started to draw my elves again, I went through a lot emotionally but all this made me stronger and happier and today I’m truly happy with the changes I have done! For the moment, I decided to focus on my Elf project for the year to come as I feel really inspired for it and it’s been 12 years now that this project is in my head so I have to get it out and share!
It obviously means that I will not be posting a lot of witchy things around here for a while…You can still follow my art on Twitter or Instagram if you are interested!
I’m sorry about this but I need to follow my inspiration!
Lots of love and positivity to you all, thank you for always being here to support me ♥ You are the best ♥
2. About my art, lately I’ve been focusing on another personal project of mine that is really important to me. Therefore I haven’t been really active here and on my witchy project and I probably won’t be for a while. Let me explain: I always had mood swings with my art, jumping from a project to another, and this is starting again, I want to rework on my original Elf project and do a little Artbook to explain it! It’s been a long time goal and I finally feel in the mood for it!!
That being said I still have witchy merchs project I want to work on for 2019/2020 so I hope it will motivate you!
If you’re interested in following my daily art adventures, feel free to follow me on Twitter and Instagram! Here are a few examples of my most recent artworks for my Elf project!
3. I really intend to open my shop soon so you can all have access to what’s left of my stock! Pins, stickers, prints totebags, artbook, charms etc. included!
I’ll will announce it as soon as I figure out a way to sell these without my old friend Tictail!
It’ll be a limited sale of two weeks only! As I can’t predict where I will be in a month, I have to keep it short.
4. These past few months have been really exhausting and emotional in good and bad ways for me and I really need to focus on what is good for me and this is why I hope you’ll understand that I just can’t update this blog as much as I used to! It doesn’t mean that it’s forever, far from it, I already have a few illustrations on the way especially for you my witchy people! It’s just I have other projects and I want to dedicate my motivation to one in particular at the moment and I sincerely hope you’ll join me on Instagram and Twitter to follow my new artsy adventures! 💜✨
5. Oh!!! Stay tuned for a new altar drawing coming asap!! 🔮✨
6. I really want to do some cons in Europe in 2020 so I’ll try and keep you updated!
And last but not least! I send you so much love and positivity 🙏💕 I really thank you for your never-ending support and the feedbacks, it gives me life!
I wish you the best in all you want to accomplish 🙏💕